Saturday 4 June 2011

Why EDTECH 513

I am doing EDTECH 513- Multimedia as an elective to satisfy the requirement of the M.E.T. degree program offered by BSU.
I intend to learn everything this course has to offer; example, how to plan and execute effective Multimedia lessons, create effective coursewares, conducting podcasts, etc.
I will try to in-cooperate all of these new ideas and techniques in my classroom to actively engage learners in the lessons presented to stimulate their interest in order to improve their learning performance. I will also share some of these ideas with my peers to help enhance their professional development.
At the same time, I hope that after completing this class I will be closer at the delivering (facilitating) side of the lessons rather than at the receiving side, since my ambition is to become an online instructor.

No comments:

Post a Comment